Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Update :(*^^*)

Yeah, I suck at posting updates here. But, I still try ;p

Anyway, I'm on chapter 10 of my rewrites to Deadly Skies...kinda. I ended up changing a lot of stuff ;q, and those twelve chapters doubled... XD. If you all write, you know the danger of going back and rereading something you wrote. You get itchy editing fingers. The need to redo everything is strong. I'm not that far gone, but I'm at the edge.

As for the polite questions I've gotten about why it's taking so long? I finished the fanfiction I'd been writing for seven? Eight years? back in October, and took a short break, then jumped back on the crazy train of get D Skies finished (Yay!). Only to get sidetracked...

Looking into my files, I saw that I had finished the second book of my novella series, but never did anything with if because of the problems I had been having with my first publisher. I forgot all about it. So, I thought "it's a novella. How long could it possibly take me to edit it, proofread it, and get it ready to publish?" Well, it took a long ass time to get it done, but I finally got it published at the end of December.

After that I took another small break ;p But, I swear that I won't look at any more of my story files, and D Skies has 100% of my focus. Or, at least 60% of my focus XD.

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo... when can we expect vol 2?! We're all waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete